Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans Empty
PostSubject: D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans   D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Check out this upgrade for the d-mags.
20 continuous rounds without flipping it round. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans   D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 am

so i dont mean to dis rap4 because i love my d-mags! but given the fact that they could not manage to get a round ball to go around a corner consistantly. And after omar repeatedly stated in his years of talk about the d-mag that striaght feed is the best way to feed any paintball. They fought to get the patent lifted off of the double stack magazine. you would think they would leave well enough alone... and im guessing they are going to be quite a bit of money wich kind of puts them in the same boat they were in up until 2 or 3 weeks ago. just a thought...
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans   D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:12 pm

I kinda agree with u there.
That yes it is an obvious extra way for them to make cash.
But it is optional meaning that if you don't use FS rounds or simply prefer been able to carry 2 types of ammo in 1 mag..you still can, but without paying extra for mag internal parts that your not going to use or need.

So I think these sort of extra/optional d-mag configurations were inevitably going to be released.
But I also think these optional d-may components might be welcome in the massive variety of playing styles out there.
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans   D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Yeah...it will be interesting where this goes and it it takes off. As of right now I will be carrying 16 mags with me. 6 standard and 10 d-mags. Im actually hoping to trade (locally) someone for a few 14 rounders for my FS rounds. The rest will be used for regular Pbs
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans   D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans Empty

Back to top Go down

D-Mag upgrades. ..must watch for FS fans
Page 1 of 1