Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

for the reel steel owners and fans here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

for the reel steel owners and fans here Empty
PostSubject: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Ruger made a tool to contact your representatives as a whole all the way up the ladder with minimal effort on your part.
you want to keep your rights then pass this around.

fill it out and post it on your respective forums, social media , etc

Ruger Take Action Page
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 pm

I argue this point in school all the time...
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 am

Got this email today....its a good one:
The proposed gun control legislation does not improve public safety, but reduces the ability of the people to resist tyranny. High capacity magazines are not necessary to kill unarmed people, but are very important for fighting armed minions of a tyrannical government. Making fighting weapons less available to people reduces their ability to defend themselves. People without the ability to defend themselves are at greater risk than people that can defend themselves.

While the threat of a crazy gunman exists, it pales into significance in comparison to the threat of a murderous government. Murderous governments are not fiction, but historical fact and have emerged virtually everywhere where gun control has been put in place. People point to the many Western nations that have gun control but no murderous governments as examples, but these governments know that if they were to start killing their own people, Americans would step in. America is the last bastion of freedom on the planet and that is why America is under attack.

The biggest threat to freedom in America today comes from within. That threat is traitors in high positions. These traitors work covertly and watch their actions carefully lest they become exposed in a manner that removes the doubt of the public, most of whom cannot believe that such massive treason can take place in our society. They have chosen the ideal cover for their goals of subverting America - the guise of public servants. Using their positions of power, they have gradually eroded our freedoms and rights to further increase their own power. America is now on the brink of dictatorship, where this small group of traitors can have unlimited control of the nation.

The President's power to use Executive Orders to direct policy regardless of the will of the people is identical to the power of dictators. Diane Fiendsteins' proposed legislation has not been introduced because the people have made abundantly clear that we do not support gun control legislation. Knowing this, the President is planning to use the power of Executive Dictat to act contrary to the will of the people in direct violation of the Constitution he swore to uphold. Abusing his power to oppose the will of the people and violating the Constitution is an act of treason. Planning such an act is planning to commit treason. He is not alone in this act. If they can dictate policy to disarm the people, there will be nothing to stop them from making orders to imprison people opposed to them or extending their terms as the rulers indefinitely. If they do these things in spite of the will of the people, who will stop them?

Some people say that the weapons available to the people are not sufficient to protect freedom against tyranny, because the state has much more powerful weapons. There is truth to this criticism and this is because the state has been gradually eroding self-defense rights of the people for some time now. The legislation that infringes on our rights needs to be removed and our rights must be restored and vigilantly guarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:13 pm

I'd love to live in the US.
Gun control laws here in the UK are none-existant yet people get mugged, attacked, raped & murdered everyday.
Obviously everyone shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
But I think those with a responsible nature, who pass a license test ect...
Should be allowed to own any AR, Sub, shotgun & carry handguns in specified holders or holsters maybe.
I would feel safer if the possibilty of invasion or civil war erupted...IRA for example....with all the crap goibg on in Dublin and Ireland at the mo....Some fanatics could use this as an excuse to start the IRA back up???
And theres always the possibility of war at any time.
I think we should all have a right to defend ourselves and our families if nessecary, its just a shame us Englanders don't have that right & they are trying to restrict yours.

Thats my rant over
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:13 am

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
I'd love to live in the US.
Gun control laws here in the UK are none-existant yet people get mugged, attacked, raped & murdered everyday.
Obviously everyone shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
But I think those with a responsible nature, who pass a license test ect...
Should be allowed to own any AR, Sub, shotgun & carry handguns in specified holders or holsters maybe.
I would feel safer if the possibilty of invasion or civil war erupted...IRA for example....with all the crap goibg on in Dublin and Ireland at the mo....Some fanatics could use this as an excuse to start the IRA back up???
And theres always the possibility of war at any time.
I think we should all have a right to defend ourselves and our families if nessecary, its just a shame us Englanders don't have that right & they are trying to restrict yours.

Thats my rant over

I feel for you guys in the UK. 2nd ammenment is the most important IMHO. Your murder rate did go down. But now 50% of all burglaries happen when the home owner is at home. And you can't do much to stop it. Sucks.

If they want my guns, they can have them bullets first.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:49 am

Tuflehundon wrote:

new york is making their laws even worse,..

have you ever seen a 7rnd mag? me neither.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Brock wrote:
Tuflehundon wrote:

new york is making their laws even worse,..

have you ever seen a 7rnd mag? me neither.

Colt 1911 has a 7 round mag, although they are hard to find. Stupid law. One of the reasons I don't live in NY, or Commiefornia. I loved California when I lived there, but I was also military so these stupid gun laws didn't apply to me. Left pretty quick after I got out.

Gun companies will start making a 7 round mag for most guns soon just to be complient with the NY law. Just like you can get CA complient AR's, you will soon see a NY complient AR.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

fortunately, im now in PA, but i travel, and with ccw law i have to switch to a 7rnd mag when i cross into ny,.. kinda annoying.

' Pull over dear, we need to unload our pistols, and stow the 10rnd mags in the trunk...'

think theyd take them if we got stopped for something?
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the reel steel owners and fans here   for the reel steel owners and fans here Empty

Back to top Go down

for the reel steel owners and fans here
Page 1 of 1