Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magfed Markers Opinions

Go down 
5 posters

Which MagFed Marker
MilSig
Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_lcap17%Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rap4 T68
Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_lcap17%Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Scarab
Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_lcap0%Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MKV Kit
Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_lcap33%Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other
Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_lcap33%Magfed Markers Opinions Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

Magfed Markers Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am

Ok guys I have been looking into magfed and I wanted to get some input from you all. This winter I will be saving up some green to get a magfed marker and what do you think of the choices out there, give me honest opinions and feedback.

Currently looking at MilSig and Rap4s T68. I know that there are more coming out, but I am leary of jumping onto one that is brand new from a new company as well, but I am still open.

Would like to keep the marker cost to 500.00 or less.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:05 pm

m ilsig is top quality,.. but for the price,... get an mkv kit
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Ok first lets just see how everything settles
There is a TON of stuff coming out right now so it will be really hard to jump
Before really knowing what's happening

Wait until spring (I know it's a while a away but your marker has been good to you for quite a while Wink )
Once another line up of mag fed marker will be coming out
There will be TONS of reviews on the current stuff now
Then make your selection

Magfed is an expensive venture to jump into(mags,pouches)
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm

I put my vote in for the MKV...so many options available...mag to hopper, boxmag, first strike rounds...blah blah blah.

It will be interesting to see where the market goes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 am

Affordabilty - any tacamo kit MKV MK5 MK7 MKP and the new Milsig MK3 with a base price of about 249.00

but like Arson said...theres a bunch coming out...Dye, Scarab Arms, Rap4s 468..and you'll have to get new gear such as magazines, pouches, blah blah blah

What you could do is get the MKV kit for your alpha and spend the rest of your 500 on gear and magazines...thats pretty much what i did for my MK7..box magazine and 8 magazines with 3 more on the way, magazine pouches, dump pouch...also for myself am thinking of getting the MKP tacamo kit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:01 am

tl:dr @ bottom

This winter/spring will deliver a DYE Dam into my hands. It's basically everything i've wanted in a mag fed marker.

I'm not a huge fan of rap4 but the 468 may surprise us all. I look at their history and failed promises and i don't hold my breath with their releases anymore.

If i had to choose between a tacamo kit and a milsig then i'd choose milsig every time.
The new cqb with heat core is a steal for the price.
I consider the tacamo kits along the same lines as a kit car. It may look alright but it wasn't meant to happen. Stuff doesn't line up perfect and you are turning something into something else that it wasn't designed to be.

If you want a marker built for mag fed play with a solid build and good customer service and you are in the mid hundreds for budget, pick up a milsig. Get it from Doug at psi ops, great guy, tons of knowledge and will be there if you have any problems.
If you are planning on first strike rounds then your best bet is to wait until the m17 comes out next year. The cqb only accepts older style round head mags and not the new square fs/.68 hybrid mags.
The m17 doesn't have a confirmed release date and is going to cost you more than the cqb version.

tl:dr, if you are buying now/soon with your budget, go milsig cqb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magfed Markers Opinions   Magfed Markers Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Magfed Markers Opinions
Page 1 of 1