Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone familar with nutnfancy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

anyone familar with nutnfancy? Empty
PostSubject: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

He does gear and gun reviews primarily so if there's any gear you are think about getting check to see if he has a review.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C27AAA235C92FC9&feature=g-all-a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 am

watched some of his stuff... mainly the stuff on the mini 14 (i seance one in my future)

theres some mixed opinions on him himself it seems, but his reviews are supposed to be top notch. i find him entertaining either way
Back to top Go down
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:11 am

yeah some people don't like him. I enjoy his vids, he tells it like it is. I almost bought some mags for my mini 14 and I looked at what he said. he basically told the company they were crap and needed to be reworked. they did, now they have the tapco mini 14 gen2 polymer mags. I waited for them to come out. his vids are long but in dept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:55 pm

i think i just accidentally reported a post.......

anywho...

how do you like the mini?
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 pm

SuRrEaLNJ wrote:
i think i just accidentally reported a post.......

anywho...

how do you like the mini?

No thinking about it , you did lol, taken care of too.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
MrSpootenheimer
Private
Private
MrSpootenheimer

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 pm

the mini 14 is great all around. I have two and I like them, would rather have an ar but maybe later on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Gramps wrote:
No thinking about it , you did lol, taken care of too.

i got skills like that

not to totally derail this, but NJ isnt fans of the "evil black rifle", that plus the mini is a little easier on the wallet because by the time i got done puttin together an ar it probably wouldnt be entry level, even if i built my own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone familar with nutnfancy?   anyone familar with nutnfancy? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone familar with nutnfancy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Behind The Lines :: Scuttlebutt-
Jump to: