HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Alright, so, I need some barrel advice. I've been using the standard barrel for the Project Salvo, but now I'm looking to upgrade. I'm thinking a 14inch barrel will do the trick. I'd also like it to have a M4/Commando style muzzle brake. I was looking at the J&J 14inch barrel with a commando style muzzle brake, but I couldn't find any good reviews on it. If you have any barrel suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

I'd either go with a lapco or j&j..love the lapco...just got the j&j barrel kit with an apex but haven't shot anything through it...ever thought of going with like an apex2 with a 14inch barrel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 pm

How does the lapco perform?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Performs quite well...zippo for breaks and most of the paintballs hit their intended target or close to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Nice. Where did you buy yours from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Actually bought it used off of here...normally its like a $50 dollar item or so and can be had from here http://www.hustlepaintball.com/Lapco-BigShot-14-in-687-Tippmann-98-98Custom-Alpha-Black-Bead-Blasted-Black?&search_id=1356135
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Im running a flasc 9" w/ 3" ported extension and tip on mine. gives you some flexability on configuration using them because of all the different lengths. did that so i could run a 12" barrel with the stock handgaurd and have it not look out of place in my eye. shoots pretty good too
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm

the best set up imo

is deadly winds fibure with freak inserts, its just such a nice barrel
and quite
its worth a pretty penny but remember quality only hurts the wallet once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:37 pm

^^^ true but the dude is like 13...dunno if he can afford high dollar items like that :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnVii
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Yea I have a flasc micro barrel with a 9 inch extension. I run it with a M4 muzzle break or an apex2 tip. It's pretty quit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
^^^ true but the dude is like 13...dunno if he can afford high dollar items like that :)
I only have what money I make from mowing lawns. High dollar items don't work well with my assets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 pm

I would go thru other forums and check their B/S/T and msg the members
since mostly likely you wont be able to post there (post requirements)
and check around for a J&J edge kit they can be had for about $50-$60
it will allow you to paint size and pick the proper bore for accuracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonewolf03
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm thinking about getting this CP barrel. http://store.customproducts.us/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=214&categoryID=38
All the reviews are good and it fits my budget. My only question is, what bore size should I get?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good barrel for my Project Salvo...
Page 1 of 1