Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon Peoples.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 pm

SirMikeofSmeg here, hailing from the Uk. Was a member on the old site and only just signed up here. Currently rocking a Sierra One, with a 14" Apex 2 barrel on the original shroud, forward folding grip and a bad attitude. Have a TPX also.

Will post pictures once my Red Dot turns up from Just Paintball (been 2 fricking months!) as that'll be my basic start point for upgrades and everything else. I'm likely to go asking some stupid questions in the coming months so be nice Afternoon Peoples. 2931871781
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome aboard mate....questions and pics are always welcomed :)
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Welcome Sirmike! Glad to have you with us bro! Ask away with the questions...and we always love pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Haha, they said it all, welcome aboard man, no question is a stupid one, heck I asked how to unscrew my tank once XD.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 pm

David199619 wrote:
Haha, they said it all, welcome aboard man, no question is a stupid one, heck I asked how to unscrew my tank once XD.

you still do LMAO j/k man
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 am

Lol XD
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Welcome aboard mate.
Finally another member in England. cheers Afternoon Peoples. 3657403304
Try n stay active mate, there's tonnes of great paintballing and modding expertise on here.
And all from a great bunch of guys.
And don't forget to post them piccies, we love em. :)
Back to top Go down

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:16 am

Thank's for the welcome guys, will have some "in progress" shots of what I've got together for my mod so far, found a decommissioned SA80 Magazine from the Falklands (so it has been used in anger!!) when I was mucking out my place. Has a dead tracer round in it as well.

But yeah, I'm Uk based and once the ball starts to roll I will be very active! Shame you're up the other end of the country though Dunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afternoon Peoples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Peoples.   Afternoon Peoples. Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Peoples.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Down Range :: New Recruits-
Jump to: