Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed   Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 am

Just got the M249 air-thru stock and started trying to put it on my Project Salvo. I ran into a snag because the macro line that runs from the powertube to the stock is only intended for the 98 where it's an easy plug and go. On the Salvo, the line has to run about an inch through the receiver and then exits the gun and goes to the stock. This inch the line has to run through the receiver is preventing it from reaching the connection to the stock by about an inch. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and how you fixed it.
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed   Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 am

Witchdoctor wrote:
Just got the M249 air-thru stock and started trying to put it on my Project Salvo. I ran into a snag because the macro line that runs from the powertube to the stock is only intended for the 98 where it's an easy plug and go. On the Salvo, the line has to run about an inch through the receiver and then exits the gun and goes to the stock. This inch the line has to run through the receiver is preventing it from reaching the connection to the stock by about an inch. I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and how you fixed it.

Witchdoc - anyway you can post up some pics up for us?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed   Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 am

if im not mistaken that macro line if being installed on a 98c runs along the length of the 98c on the right side then into the stock....with the salvo/ab you'd probably have to customize the plumbing leading out of the powertube and the right hand receiver half..probably something similiar to my re-route gasline mod HERE but instead of using the qd fitting..use a threaded fitting for that macroline...hth...

anyways i could be wrong...either way the salvo will have to be modded in some for it to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed   Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Fixed my own issue. On the box, the macro-line is screwed into a remote line adapter and the other end is screwed into the stock, but the intake socket is turned to a 5 o clock position. Just did that, had to modify the remote line adapter by pulling of the nipple with a vise grip and a 7/16 wrench in order to put the macro-line into it. Also had to use a pair of pliers to turn the intake to the position I needed. Kind of useless/complicated looking, but it works for me!

syclops wrote:
Witchdoc - anyway you can post up some pics up for us?

Pics will come in the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed   Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Air-Thru Stock: Help Needed
Page 1 of 1