Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EnVii
Private
Private
EnVii

Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip Empty
PostSubject: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Sorry The pics came out a little blurry I was rushing with my phone to get some pics before going test fire and go to work

New flasc micro bore kit and one of the tips and new bipod foregrip
Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 20120719123253542[/URL]
This is a H.L.K bipod grip system? I think. The package sucks but I got it off of amazon for under $10 and everything works fine. It feels so much better since it's twice as thick as my first grip and it's nice to have the bipod for the staging area to reload and have it chill
Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 20120719123609843

I took a pic of the apex2 tip on the flasc 3 inch adapter. It's ported and has slits that run back out toward the shooter.
Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 201207191237317731

This is it with the Apex tip on
Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 20120719123759226

Same thing as the pic above but with the stock folded. This is what I would call a sniper setup, I'll mention more about this later.
Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 20120719123816944

This is the mini control bore kit. I kinda built it myself with 3 typical size backs which can be used as barrels, a 9 inch extension as flasc calls it, 2 regular tips (they sent an extra one on accident cheers and the 3 inch apex adaptor that I put my tip on. I also have the flasc barrel cover and mini case for everything.
Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 20120719124030931

Alright so after everything came in I was kinda like :gunmonkey: so I went go pick up a box of cheap jt paintballs from walmart (which I'll never play my friends with) and took it out to our two empty lots to shoot.

First off I want to say never buy jt elite paintballs they wont break when hitting a tree

On to the review though.
I'll start with the bipod first. This thing is awesome. It just feels meaty. And for being so cheap it doesn't feel like it. I try to deploy the legs while having someone against them so they don't shoot out and maybe wear down the spring but those things have some power coming out. Like mentioned earlier it was very nice to use when loading my marker and putting the barrel in. No one holding it with your arms and having it slide around the table. As for in use I used it on the ground with my stock folded and my apex turned upside down and half way ramped. I would get the ball up over the hill and back down to hit the shoe box. It was a pretty nice feeling to not have to aim high in the air to avoid hitting the ground.

As for the Flasc barrel kit unfortunately I was low on air and the barrel is ported compared to my last barrel so everything was falling really short. But for feeling like I was lobbing from 50-75 feet it still felt like I have a lot better accuracy without using the apex. When screwing on the Apex though I did see an improvement in the accuracy and the the movement from the tip. It was awesome hearing my dads excitement when I turned it upside down and ramped it up and dropped it hitting the shoe box.

Overall I say for the paint and lack of air this barrel is excellent. Flasc has all sorts of tips and extensions to choose from and they offer two smaller bore sizes for people who want a full control kit. This gives you the different backs and tips like you can with a hammerhead with probably the same accuracy for probably half the price. Plus you can throw on your Apex 2 just make sure you have the 3 inch adaptor (I think it says gen 2). The also have a dishka for anyone interested with that.

I'm very happy with my investment and with the way these barrels are made and can't want to get out there and take some people out! Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip 1730052013

Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 pm

glad they work well for you man
do a couple of tests between the flasc and your other barrels at the chrono station
just to see the improvement and mark down what you find

1 shot/FPS/barrel
2 shot/FPS/Barrel
etc etc
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Wow seems like they are really good, nice. Why do you call that a sniper set-up without the stock by the way? I can't figure that one out 0.o

Note on the JT paintballs: Yours were just on the shelf too long, at my walmart people buy the paintballs all the time, so they break easily for me on anything. We also have RPS stingers haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
EnVii
Private
Private
EnVii

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Arson I'm going to try and do some test for you it's just gonna be how much traffic if going to be going on when I finally get to go play. But if I get a chance I will do that.

David as for the folded stock. When I fold it I can look right down the sights so I figure when I lay down and try to hit people I should fold the stock so I can get a better aim. Hince the sniper set up. And for the paintballs where I live not too many people play so I'm sure they have been sitting there for a real long time
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Nice looking kit...yeah do some tests and let us know how things go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
EnVii
Private
Private
EnVii

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 am

I'll definitely try my best Sy. I'm going play in dallas in september with a team and they want me to come out there and learn some of their stuff before we go so if I have a chance to get out there I'll test that out for y'all
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 am

Cool, let us know how everything goes for sure
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip   Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip Empty

Back to top Go down

Flasc micro bore kit and new bipod grip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: The Armory :: The Gun Show-
Jump to: