Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pay It Forward

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

Pay It Forward Empty
PostSubject: Pay It Forward   Pay It Forward EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Decided to copy and Paste Arson's thread from the old ABF and bring it over here.

ok so i thought we had a pay it forward thread
so i will make this one up
if one of the mods could sticky please!
if you are cool with having a pay it forward for the newer guys that come by

Pay it forward.

Pay it forward is basically a charity thread... If you have a part that you no longer have a use for post it on this thread

RULES:
A) A reason stating why you need the piece in question is a must. If the piece is not in great need let somone in worse conditions have first dib's.

B) Absolutely no asking for parts. Meaning no posting "I need a ****, If you have one give it to me." People are being generous enough to give away their hard earned parts. Don"t try to take advantage.

C) The individual receiving the object if asked must pay shipping. If someone is giving you parts be kind enough to offer a few dollars to get it to you.

D) Just have fun. Don't turn this into a mooching thread. A flaming thread. Or a trading thread. The purpose of this is to get parts you are in need of, and to give away parts others are in need of.

E) Post a piece of paper with your username and the date on it. THE RULES OF THE B/S/T STILL APPLY so read if you dont know

F) Also if you take one item, put another up that you no longer need so we can keep this alive, instead of having one person come in and take it all!

It's that simple and if people follow the rules this thread will continue to grow and grow... Lets set a ground rule that if you can not meet, shipping for the parts that is less than $5 should be covered by the sender (but is not required). This will ease the process and make everyone happy in the long run.
Back to top Go down
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

Pay It Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward   Pay It Forward EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 am

I got some stuff I'll post l8ter
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

Pay It Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward   Pay It Forward EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 am

I'll throw up my Tippmann AL200 electronic loader, since I've got a cyclone now & wont be needing it anymore.
I guess it's for any of the new guys, still running with gravity feds/ primo's etc etc.
I'll box it up, check general postage costs to the U.S & take some pics on Monday.
Then we'll see if ayone wants it.
I've also got a DYE Woodland Polar Winter Jersey I don't need anymore too.
And a NXe 3 pod pouch too (not molle).
I'll get busy snapping pics on Monday & may send all to one location if, needed.
We'll have to see on that one.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

Pay It Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward   Pay It Forward EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm

I forgot about this, Thanks for bringing it over!

I will dig thru my stuff and see what I have
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Pay It Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward   Pay It Forward EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:29 pm

I know I have some things to pay forward, i have no use for a couple things I got, I have to go find them though, maybe a barrel as well, I mean I have like 6 barrels and all of them are either used on the 98 or AB, or thrown in a box because I got a different barrel XD.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

Pay It Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay It Forward   Pay It Forward Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay It Forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Classifieds :: For Sale (paintball only)-
Jump to: