Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Good combo or no?

Go down 
+2
David199619
omgtheqbistoast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

A Good combo or no? Empty
PostSubject: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 am

I know that polishing my internals will be one thing to do in the near future, but I want more opinion on one thing I'm thinking of doing for my AB INTERNALLY that will help with everything related to it.

I'm considering throwing a TechT Zero Kick ACT Hammer into my package deal from Paintball Discounters along with David's personal favorite the RufusDawg Wikked Bolt. Do you guys think this is a good combo and if not lemme know why or if so sing the praises of my idea.

Thanks
Ryan
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 am

Personal favorite <3...and I've thought about this, but I'm not sure if it would work....I don't know how the ACT mechanism works.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

You dont need the ACT version as your salvo/ab is not ACT ready
get the normal one........well dont get the zero kick....as well there is zero kick

Maybe its just me, but I find any internal upgrade with out needing it a waste of money
for no improvement at all.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Arson wrote:

Maybe its just me, but I find any internal upgrade with out needing it a waste of money

i must agree...the only internal upgrade i have other than the polished internal is an aluminum powertube ....have had too many plastic powertubes crack on me
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm

ya polishing the internals is really the ONLY performance based upgrade thats worth the time
they put these thing out there as they know people will buy them to "upgrade"

I ran with my AB for 5 years (all stock) never upgraded anything other then adding the cyclone (stock) and new barrel. never had an issue
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:17 pm

i guess its like modding out a sports car....you have your go fast mods and then you have your all show and no go mods lol
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 am

StormShadowz wrote:
i guess its like modding out a sports car....you have your go fast mods and then you have your all show and no go mods lol

I for one like all show mods, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 am

My sealed bolt covers a usefull upgrade too as it stops bits of crap getting inside your nice polished internals. :)
I've thought about the zero kick hammer too, but if you've got a full auto anyways it just seems abit un-needed.
And even for a semi auto it doesn't really speed things up that much.
I'd just polish your internals and replace the bolt n powertube & you should be kicking butt without any issues. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm

StormShadowz wrote:
Arson wrote:

i must agree...the only internal upgrade i have other than the polished internal is an aluminum powertube ....have had too many plastic powertubes crack on me

Ditto on that! That is one thing I still need to get! Tuf would atest that the JCS Bluetube is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
omgtheqbistoast
TRIARIUS
TRIARIUS
omgtheqbistoast

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Okay so a new Powertube and a new bolt...got it.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:16 am

You can normally pick up an alloy powertube & front bolt as a set off eBay for around 20 squidoo's-ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good combo or no?   A Good combo or no? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good combo or no?
Page 1 of 1