Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Saturday, NOT really

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

Fun Saturday, NOT really Empty
PostSubject: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Ok, i told you guys and gals(if we have any on the form) i installed a Rufus DawG Bolt kit for my marker. Well it works real good. I olny had a few breaks here and there( noticed some balls were dimpled). Was getting good kills and some long range shots with decent accurcy but, what i didnt want to happen did....

My :evil: F*^&ing :evil: e trigger messed up again. It goes like this ball miss ball miss miss ball miss miss miss miss ball ball miss miss ball kinda like that. i thought i fixed last time but i guess i didnt. So now i am asking my brothers and sisters in arms, if they have any ideas on how to fix this issue, also i have the Tacamo Mag kit installed.
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Okay glad the Rufus Dawg thing worked out haha, but your e-trigger messed up AGAIN? Maybe you should call Tippmann, they will probably send you a new one, I'm pretty sure Sy got two free new boards, and I know others have gotten them. The worst they can do is say no. I have no idea what is wrong with it though...

Here's the contact page for Tippmann...good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Panda - can you let us know what you have for a trigger (tippmann or other) and do you mean it fires but no ball is making it into the breech or do you mean the hammer isnt being activated by the solenoid? Anyway you can post some vids up of it?

And what did you do to "fix it" the last time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

i am using the tippmanns e trigger with the alpha black tacamo kit. it is the hammer that is not being activated when i say miss and when i say ball the hammer hits. its almost like the rod is not hitting the sear hard enough or it is to tight on the sear, casue i think its not pushing the rod for the trigger hard enough
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Hmm, the only problem that happens like that to me is if the rod is a BIT out of place, it doesn't shoot, but I hear the e-grip clacking away. Also that happens when I tighten down the shell too hard.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 pm

RedPanda wrote:
i am using the tippmanns e trigger with the alpha black tacamo kit. it is the hammer that is not being activated when i say miss and when i say ball the hammer hits. its almost like the rod is not hitting the sear hard enough or it is to tight on the sear, casue i think its not pushing the rod for the trigger hard enough

Panda - did you just recently add the e-trigger? I assume you have the e-trigger sear and spring in there?

It sounds like your rod is too short (minds out of the gutter guys Laughing ) When I got my Tacamo kit the original e-trigger rod was WAY too long for the tacamo, so I had to custom cut a piece of wire rack I had down stairs (same diameter thankfully). I think a wire hanger would do the same job also. I just made shure the soleniod/sear were in the non-firing position, took the rod and marked the exact length from the solenoid to the sear. Worked great and saved myself $8.00.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:05 pm

No, had the e-trig from when i was running my AB. Tried the wire hanger, bends on me when i get in to it really good. i might look around and try to find somthing like that from a wire rack (Panda starts rummageing thorugh old boxes of stuff). I might go to a hobby store and look for somthing with same diameter of the rod and cut many lengths, or i be callinf RaP4 for help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Saturday, NOT really   Fun Saturday, NOT really Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Saturday, NOT really
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: The Chop Shop :: Marker Repair and Maintenance-
Jump to: