Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag? Empty
PostSubject: Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag?   Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Right now, I've got a 3000 PSI HPA for my tacamo MKV marker (formally a Project Salvo). I notice that everytime I go full auto there would be times were it would go out of control like the air pressure was too low. I'm also considering getting a RAP4 Box Mag one of these days. Is it necessary for me to invest on a bigger HPA tank?
Back to top Go down
prnelson150
Private
Private
prnelson150

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag?   Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 am

I don't think the size of the tank really matters. The rating on the tank is the only inportant part. With a 3000 PSI (48ci i'm guessing?), you should have enough air pressure to maintain any marker. Remember, it's not about how much air you hold in the tank, it's about the pressure that that air has on it. As long as your tank is still pressurized, it should be fine. You might try filling the tank more often (topping it off is usually not good, but you could try it for the sake of experimentation), or take the marker to your local shop and ask them to take a look at it. Sorry if neither of these is helpful. Hope it all works out! Sounds like you have a wicked setup.
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag?   Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am

It's probably the reg. What brand reg do you have on the tank?
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag?   Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I need a 4500 PSI HPA tank for full auto e-trigger and RAP4 box mag?
Page 1 of 1