Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay Empty
PostSubject: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:54 am

Hey guys. Just a quick whats up, and a little " heres what im doing."

all the motm tags that current holders are going to be removed for a better animated one, which will take up less space in the signatures

reminder: SIG sizes are 550x150 for regular members, and 600x200 for Supporting members. Each can also include 2 full lines of text, but no more than that. I know ppl love listing whats on their guns, crazy text graphics, etc, but its taking a lot of space in some cases so were gonna toss up a limit.

We are working on patches. Getting all our ducks in a row, and proceeding from there. One thing people can do to help with THAT or any other projects including raffles,
and the like can join as a supporting member, buy rank plates, or purchase swag from the swag shop (all linked on the main page) or donate.

i may be sporadically off and on due to the birth of my baby girl being moved up to next week so,.. wish me luck, and ill have pics of Eleanore when she makes it.

???s or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 am

Alright so my sig has to be edited, I'll do that soon...

And really? Congrats brock!! Any ideas on a name yet?

Edit: Oh my sig has been shortened Sad
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:07 pm

thanks brock!

congrats man!
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 pm

No worries, Arsonio. Ive got u covered.

and yes, Dave. thats y I said id have pics of Eleanor to post. Eleanor isnt like some dirty old lady down the street or anything.

lol

Nah, all this has done is make me worry more, but I cant wait to see my baby girl. Im a step dad,.. but this is my first child
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 am

Lmfao, and I would feel the same, it's your first biological child. And you have other kid(s)? Hmm, remember to make sure you're not treating your actual kid better than your stepkids! Or vice versa!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:36 am

i cant deny there are differences,... Like my GF and i started dating shortly after Lucas was born, so ive helped raise him. Ive bonded with him a bit more than the 3 older girls.

They still call me dad, i still take them to DR appointments, pick them up from daycare, chase away their monsters at 4am, and whatnot. The tricky part is having to defer to my gf every time something comes up... EVERY TIME. Something needs to be signed? Mom has to do it. Picking the kids up? Did mom put me on the list for pick up? Any Step dad knows my pain.

Ellie is allll miiiine. Poor kid :)

but it will be nice. i wont have to ask about every little thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay   IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay Empty

Back to top Go down

IIIIVE been working on the forums all the livelong daaay
Page 1 of 1