Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)

Go down 
+2
syclops
StormShadowz
6 posters

What type of gunner are you?
Spray and pray. (Classic pb e-trigs)
New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Vote_lcap0%New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
One shot one kill Rifleman.
New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Vote_lcap73%New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Gimmie a full auto rifle and let the ref sort em out.
New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Vote_lcap27%New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Empty
PostSubject: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Hows it going everyone. Just bought an Alpha Black Tactical bout 2 weeks ago. Must say as a former Marine it is just comfy. Got her a Hammerhead Straightline to test out this weekend so wish me luck. Also got me a Reflex sighting system a good ole red dot. Ill try to get some pics up. Any players in El Paso pm me. I am interested in starting a tactical scenario group.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Welcome aboard...and yes pics are a must around here lol...and i picked option 3....Rrahhh!
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Welcome...welcome! Let us know how yo like the barrel! and as always...we LOVE pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome dude, and like you have noticed we LOVE pics!!!

This is one of the best forums around, I discovered that a little over half a year ago (Omg time went by fast)

Oh and no question is a stupid one, I once asked how to unscrew my tank haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Welcome man like the others have said we love pics
and also anything to do with paintball

I play pump and limited ammo, so im a one or two shot guy then move :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Will do on the pics, barrel should be in on the 7th. Need to find a shop that has the pic rail then reflex will be mounted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Now for the first real ?? I found out my main issue is going to be visual clearance for my reflex sight. Although i had thought it was going to be an issue I now know for sure it will be lol. Hopefully I can find a good elbow that will relocate my hopper enough to be able to see. Looks nice though all SF moded lol. Thinking of getting a 302 launcher just for looks haha. Wonder how theyd feel bout me poppin off some smokes >.< gonna try and post up some pics.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 pm

a cyclone feed with a low profile X7 hopper would probably solve the visual problem
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 am

Yeah getting a cyclone with a low profile hopper works wonders with sights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

Have to look into it Pics up only .gif would work .jpgs wouldnt resize for some reason. Dont mind the 1891/30 Strap on her haha had it around the house and it works. Thanks for the advice on the Low Pro and Cyclone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

Now will cyclones work for low rate of fire weapons though, thought those were mainly for rapid firing.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 am

For both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 am

Rgr appreciate the Help.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 am

ive got the m203 ...they are fun but heavy...mind you the heaviness doesnt bother me :)
Back to top Go down
project salvo pro
Pump
Pump
project salvo pro

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 am

When I play I move a lot. To get the movement in I use controlled bursts of automatic fire. I originally started out saying, "I'll use single shots on an accurate marker platform and be more or less a 'sniper'", but since then my salvo has been shortened as much as possible while remaining realistic and I've built a p90 platform to bring the fight to my enemies.
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:41 am

Yep...the cyclone is good for both low and high rates of fire. It will for sure help with the filed of vision with your scope as well. You could go TacCap and that will open it up even more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Yeah it seems the path of most paintballers lol. Most of the play here is fast paced wih tons of ammo downrange. I still seem to habitually pop my head out take a few shots and dip. The 203 weight is well worth its appeal lol. I dont think i find the idea of firing a single paintball in one appealing but for looks, its worth the sacrifice id say. Talk about being the player on the field that induces a lvl 10 pucker factor before even firing a round off Wink
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm

love that avatar...Gunny Ermey rocks man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Hell yeah he does that is why I snagged it and threw it up lol. Just fits the scenario spot on lol.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Sorry its abit late, been off the forum for a while.
But welcome aboard cheers

And sweet alpha. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)   New Alpha Black owner reporting in :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Alpha Black owner reporting in :)
Page 1 of 1