Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barrel adaptors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

Barrel adaptors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barrel adaptors    Barrel adaptors  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 am

greg812003 wrote:
Im thinking of a single stage paint that will be tough enough yet no shine >.< I dont think it would be fun having the glare off my own weapon saving my enemies lives lol

off topic i know but they do make a non gloss clear coat :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barrel adaptors    Barrel adaptors  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

Just assume we are talking about painting barrel adapters lol. Thx storm gotta look into it.
Back to top Go down
curbebob
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Barrel adaptors    Barrel adaptors  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 pm

I do have a Powerlyte Scepter kit and I do like the longer inserts but since its discontinued I've had problems collecting all the inserts so it matches up with the different paints I use at different fields. I'm also really limited on barrel fronts and backs plus I don't think they make an A5 threaded back. I looked into Freak kits but then would have to piece together backs and fronts along with inserts. I ran into the same kind of issue with J&J. I would prefer J&J instead of the speedball look but it seemed pricey to get what I wanted. They do have a really cool feature where you can change the tips. I have a a few different markers and wanted to avoid buying sets or random pieces for the threads. My brother has a salvo with an evil pipe kit that he puts camo tape on and he really likes it. Let us know what you end up getting.

Your Salvo looks good with that barrel. What do you think of the Proto hopper?
Back to top Go down
EnVii
Private
Private
EnVii

PostSubject: Re: Barrel adaptors    Barrel adaptors  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Curbebob The only time I've ever had a problem with the primo hopper was the last time I went and I think it was because I filled it up completely so all the balls were stuffed in. It seems as long as I leave a little room it works perfectly. I probably wouldn't use it with a response or e-trigger but it works pretty well for a stock trigger. It's worth the 10-15 bucks if you don't want to go electric or cyclone yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrel adaptors    Barrel adaptors  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barrel adaptors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2