Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :) Empty
PostSubject: Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)   Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Hey guys I'm gonna be delayed for about a week or so, I'M STILL CUTTING THOUGH. My charging handle, I found out, even with filling it and cutting out the line out of the filler, it's about a centimeter too short (No pics) so I ordered another. LUCKILY it's the same shape on the exterior, so I can keep cutting and making sure the charging handle fits! Very Happy. I didn't get far today because I slept in a little, then I had to mow the lawn (sounds easy but I have a big yard with a TON of random rocks, and it's not all that flat), and some other things. But I did get it so the charging handle slid through the initial entry point, for some reason not the rest. So tomorrow I'm going to grind that part with the dremel, and cut out the part for the linkage arm that I still have to make. I'm just going to see if my step dad can make it in his work since it will be easier (He's a machinist) and I don't trust JB weld all that much since my rail popped off twice >.<. Also, after I get the charging handle and get everything to fit, I'm installing a new picatinny rail Very Happy.

Here's how far the charging handle gets: (The video had 1080p HD quality if you watch it on youtube, and pick that quality in the settings on the video)

Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)   Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:56 am

Oh guys any suggestions on how to grind it down faster?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)   Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 am

any progress on this?
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)   Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Yes and no, I don't have much time because I have finals, BUT I did get my new charging handle...one problem with that, there's a little lip I need to cut off and I need to add some spots where the spring can set it, and the link arm can snag on to...it's definitely long enough though. I'll hopefully start up again after finals...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)   Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charging handle...delayed again :(, still cutting though :)
Page 1 of 1