Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

been privy to some info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

been privy to some info Empty
PostSubject: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I was msged last week from a bigger name in the paintball scene ( :silent: cant not give that info out we will call the person- PI2 (paintball informer 2) lol) :silent:

PI2 let me know that he as seen how active and honest I was on the forums
we have talked before but he wanted to let me know that he trusted me for what I do
which is cool as hell to know that i have been noticed out of the 1000s out there!

He let me in on a ton of insider info on products coming up and other shady dealings that have past
and that are still current.
We shot the crap around about the paintball industry and by the end of the convo we both believed we were on the save wave length of thought and laughed about it for a while.

This convo has almost changed my tune on RAP4, As they are trying to move on from the pre order debacle and move into a new light. They have a ton of new innovative ideas coming out by the end of the year that I personally will be very excited for and I'm sure alot of you guys will also

1) already mentioned in a RAP4 video, but a MAG fed BULLPUP yup thats right a freaking bullpup that will be mag fed......mind is blown i know haha

2) I will give you a hint...... Click click Boom & and rhymes with shogun 👅
mag fed, REAL parts, cheap price tag :!:

3)this is becoming a bit more common now but there is crazy action when you move the bolt :afro:

I have learned alot about the dealings int he paintball world and Would like to thank PI2 for any and all the info he has givin to me in confidence that i will keep his name anonymous and only give out some of the info that he has passed on, as some of the info that he did give me only a couple people know so it would be fairly easy to figure out who gave the info out.

I will update you guys with what i can and on certain times more then I can
but I'm pumped for this and very excited to be apart of the community from my lil desk out west Very Happy

I'm Arson signing off, now back to you bob

now with your local news at 6:00pm

Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Really? That's awesome of that guy and you're lucky as hell.....and I can't wait for what Rap4 comes out with, bullpup that is magfed? Saving for that!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Mag-fed Bullpup!!!! affraid affraid

Want see some pics n info on that beast.
Sounds like some very cool stuff is in the pipeline then.
cheers cheers
Did you hear anything about them speading up the release of the d-mags? scratch
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh yeah the D-Mags, any info that you can release about that?
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Ok here is the story that i can let you know

RAP4 has everything ready to go, but the phenom kits which should be ready in a week or a bit.

When PBE happened a lil while ago a new up and coming company showed up with their marker the "SAR-12" bolt action/semi auto sniper marker that was mag fed
well in ALL their videos and ALL their interviews they mention they OWN the patent to the dual stack mag, well it has come to light the DO NOT OWN the patent the patent is still pending
but RAP4 still agreed to pay Carmatech for every dmag sold, Carmatech did not like the price and have been sitting on their hands since.
Carmatech is having $$ flow issues hence the $1000 beta program and wanted more out of each mag.

So Rap4 is gonna be waiting until the phenom kits are 100% ready to go then send the lawyers in, if Caramtech wants to hold this up because they cant get money together for their over priced piece of plastic I think they should be shut down in the terms of funds starvation as this is hindering and hurting the consumers that want a cheap alt for mag fed.
I hear the main guy behind the company is a good guy and have nothing agaisnt him at all
but sonny is a whole nother ball game, as he has either lied or was misinformed about the patent that he says so many times "Not many people know this but we OWN the patent on the mag"
hell he was asked a few times if it was a closed or open bolt system.....he was clueless and had no idea, So to have a spoke person that has the wrong info and attacks others when they post info up like this....just gives a bad name to the rest of carmatech

from what i have been told the SAR12 has a total built price of $450, but retails for $999.99
so $600 profit for an over sized marker from a company that know one knows or heard about up until PBE.......thats a bit of a stretch
plus if you join their beta for $1000 you get the beta marker.......when would any body in the right mind spend $1000 for a beta stage any thing???? do you pay for beta games?

sorry for the rant at the end sometimes the topic gets me heated lol
enjoy!

Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Wow, that's just idiotic of them to lie about that, well at least the DMags are nearly complete. Why wouldn't carmatech accept getting payed for a patent they don't even own yet? Are they greedy?
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:58 pm

like i said they have some $$ flow issues of starting up the company
and getting the marker out there
so ya getting a bit greedy as i belive the price that rap4 put up was more then fair
but I do not know the details on how much $$ was offered per mag

rap4 mentioned a while back the Dmags will be around $5 ea or $50 for 10 of them
before they stopped manufacturing in china and brought the production in house
now with this, it might rise the price up a bit but i guess thats something we will have to deal with at least the dmags will be OUT! lol
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Lol, hopefully that will be quickly.
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:23 pm

ya lets hope and get these dmags out
and move on to the next project!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi, would you have any idea what's going on with the new trigger guard pack for the Tacamo MKV kits? Or at least the original ergonomic trigger guard that was supposed to come with these kits in the first place? I feel that these are just as important as the D-Mag release as the MKVs look reeally incomplete without these trigger guards.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

Hey TJX,
Welcome to the site. cheers
If you plan on sticking around?
Be sure to post a new member intro HERE.
This is an awesome forum, full of great guys, dishing out loads of great advice & knowledge.

And I'm sure Arson will answer your question, when he can. :)
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

TJX wrote:
Hi, would you have any idea what's going on with the new trigger guard pack for the Tacamo MKV kits? Or at least the original ergonomic trigger guard that was supposed to come with these kits in the first place? I feel that these are just as important as the D-Mag release as the MKVs look reeally incomplete without these trigger guards.

This I did not touch on, My understanding was they were meant to come out around the same time the dmags are meant to drop.
I will see what I can dig up and post back when i have the proper info
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Arson wrote:
TJX wrote:

This I did not touch on, My understanding was they were meant to come out around the same time the dmags are meant to drop.
I will see what I can dig up and post back when i have the proper info

Thx, looking forward to more "insider" info. Very Happy

I kinda had a feeling that the trigger guards were somehow linked to the D-Mags' release. I mean they always show the DMags attatched to an MKV with the new trigger guard set, never on a standard barbones MKV kit. But if these new trigger guards are already made, I don't see why we have to wait till the DMags are released first. Unless these kits are also under some kind of patenting limbo?
Back to top Go down
Brock
Admin
Admin
Brock

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:05 am

i have my personal qualms with Rap4, but theyre mostly small. Legal crap happens in business, and we need to remember, Carmatech is doing NEW things in our industry. Thats not a bad thing ever.

ppl like rap4 and carmatech are giving us new goals to aspire to in paintball wether we like them or not.
Back to top Go down
https://alphablack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been privy to some info   been privy to some info Empty

Back to top Go down

been privy to some info
Page 1 of 1