Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL Empty
PostSubject: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm

headed to this game this weekend, gonna meet up with WardogAlpha over there. Should be a good game. I hel;ped write the Scenario. This will be the second scenario I helped with at this field. The last one was red Dawn which was a blast. This will also be m,y first even this year since my Wife was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year.

Can't wait, I am leaving tomorrow at noon. I'm taking the camera with me and will try to get some pics between shooting people. Plan to go all out this game. This will also be my first Scenario using the Geo. I normally use around 1/2 a case in a weekend. I'm taking 3 and about 1/3 cases with me this time. DDay landing is gonna be a blast.

I also picked up a summer ghillie suit. It has a mesh backing so it breathes really well. You can wear shorts and a tshirt under it and be just fine. Can't wait to put that into action to.

I'll post up some pics when I get back.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdevilops.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:09 am

Big weekend. Devil Ops and the War Dogs over ran the opposition both days.
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:11 am

Ya we did. Corey made some good plays there to. We dominated so bad the compition started to go home.

Kyle got some good video with the Go Pro, I'll post some up once he edits it and sends it to me.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Sounds awesome guys, did you get some good kills in then?
Back to top Go down
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

DUNK-ALMIGHTY wrote:
Sounds awesome guys, did you get some good kills in then?

I think my best kill streak of the weekend was by accident. I was looking for the 3 story tower, which I had never been to. I got lost and was tryong to find my way. I ended up by chance, directly behind a large group of OpFor. I originally thought it was 5 or 6 of them. I shadowed them for approx 100 meters till I found a good firing position. I was wearing a Ghillie suit BTW.

Got into postion, and leaned out to open fire. That's when I realized it was the main group of the OpFor. It took them a few to realize that someone behind them was shooting, and even then they couldn't see me. They fired blindly into the brush behind them. I did get hit, but took out close to 1/2 of them before I was hit.

At that same time, one of WarDog's guys Corey was assualting the tower. The firefight I was in, kept them off of the tower so he could take the tower and score points for the team. I have to give Corey props, because he knew there was a large OpFor group coming his way and did not know I was behind them, and he attacked anyways.

It was pure luck that the 2 attacks happened at the same time. We couldn't see each other, and it was not preplanned.

Earlier that day, actually right before I got lost, I dug in on the OpFors left flank in a really good position with great cover. I ended up holding off 18 OpFor for 30 minutes by myself. With that Ghillie on they just couldn't find me, and assumed I was a much larger group. The ref was looking directly at me for 10 minutes,knew fire was coming from my area, but couldn't see me through the vegitation.

This was my first time as General. Thanks to my Team, and the Wardogs, we dominated the field this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Awesome battling there brother. :twisted: :twisted:
Sounds like the ghille worked out awesome for ya.
Some good sneaky fighting too.
Gotta get those pics n that up mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:09 pm

PICS!!!! Sounds awesome dude!
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Tuflehundon
Mod/Marines
Mod/Marines
Tuflehundon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm

I am Ghillieman.

Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL Ghillieman
Back to top Go down
David199619
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
David199619

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Yeah you would blend in pretty well!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myalphablack.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL   Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving Private Ryan May 12 & 13 Punta Gorda, FL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Black Paintball :: Deployment :: Scenario and Big Games-
Jump to: