Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SY's Crap Week Rant

Go down 
+4
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
RedPanda
StormShadowz
syclops
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

SY's Crap Week Rant Empty
PostSubject: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:01 am

Hey guys...you know me...I never coimplain or rant about a thing...but I just need to get this off my chest. It has been a crap week. Now I realize that I could be WAY worse off (I still have a job, the family is healthy and I have a roof over my head...I am BLESSED) and many times things that happen are sometimes tests in our lives to help us grow, mature and handle lifes trials. I just wanted to share...

It all started Sunday. I have been planning the Giant Big Game in Hudson WI for 6-months. Storms came through our area and we had lightening, hail and strong winds. When I looked at the radar and forcast, things didnt look good...81-95% chance of storms and the radar showed a slow moving storm system. I start getting texts at zero hour; 4 am and we were supposed to meet and leave at 5:45 am. Most of my guys text and back out. GREAT...no man time for SY. The kicker was that the weather was just fine the rest of the day starting at 8am...but by that time our babysitter arrangements had changed. I alos missed an opportunity to meet up with Squatch as well...we will hook up for another game...GUARENTEED!

So Monday...I had taken vacation time to recuperate from the Big Game as well as spend some time with the family on a little field trip...GREAT time was had by all! We went to my favorite burger joint...Fuddruckers...(strating to drool just thinking about it)!

We get home and go to the bank deposit some money so I can go online to order my boxmag. We get home and see that we have 2 messages...both stating that fraudulent activity has occurred concerning our account...apparently there was a national breach and financial information was stolen from their database...My wifes account was hacked and someone had spent about $500 from our checking account at Sears.com and some UK web hosting serivce.

The good thing is is that our institution instantly recognized the fraudulent activity and pended the transactions...which means (according to them) we are not financially responsible for any of them...BUT our account is frozen until it can all be cleared up...which means SY can't order is new box mag...which means...he cant have the thus said box mag for this weekends game...which means SY is bitter...which means...SY wants to quit his job and start his OWN company that tracks down this sort of scum and subjects them to much, pain, sorrow, and anguish in the most Christian way possible!

WHEEWWW...I feel better now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:14 am

People that steal suck.....hope the bank figures everything out...usually they are pretty good about this sort of the thing...its probably someone from Nigeria lol
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:17 am

LOL...foreign at the very least...I'm not sure anyone from the US would buy a UK based web service.
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:24 am

Lol i watched dateline nbc where they had Nigerians ripping people off over the internet.....i especially love when Prince Akeem emails me asking to send him 1000bux so he can unlock millions that is being held up and then i get my money plus a hefty bonus ...lmao
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:00 am

Yeah a co- worker just get a check in the mail and a letter that she had won a portion of the UK lottery....hummmm...she dos'nt remember putting her name in for that one! Then the letter says not to contact anyone for confidentiality sake....BS...someone needs an butt whooping!
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:47 am

I love the idea, if you need to hire somone to subject them to much, pain, sorrow, and anguish, give me a call
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:34 pm

Sorry to hear man.
Being frauded sucks donkey b*lls bro.
I once had a neighbour rip my bank account off by £300!! SY's Crap Week Rant 3696926579
I wasn't a happy bunny.
But the bank gave me it back in like 3 days.

Hope your bank sort it out soon for you mate.
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:07 pm

RedPanda wrote:
I love the idea, if you need to hire somone to subject them to much, pain, sorrow, and anguish, give me a call

Lets go kick some Panda!

BTW - the bank account was just cleared of any fraudulent activity...so that's good. AND...I just orded my box mag...I feel much better now! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Murphy is a PINTA and strikes when you least expect it

damn what a week man that sucks to hear, well to hoping it gets all solved soon!
a

When I opened my first bank account I set my account as a student
a couple of weeks later i went to take out my last $20....lol
and looked at my account i was -$23,550........
some chick bought a whole new kitchen with my bank account....
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm

syclops wrote:
RedPanda wrote:

Lets go kick some Panda!

BTW - the bank account was just cleared of any fraudulent activity...so that's good. AND...I just orded my box mag...I feel much better now! :twisted:

and that was fast lol
just read the thread and this popped up
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah it actually happened a few days ago...so its taken 3 days for the bank to clear everything up...still I was hoping to have my box mag by Saturday,...theres still hope!
Back to top Go down
RedPanda
Private
Private
RedPanda

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Thats good to hear that the account was cleared and you are getting a boxmag. I also got the rechargeble batteries for it to, which reminds me i need to get some more rechargable 9v for e-trig and eletric hopp. Maybe down the road i will get another AB or Salvo and put a cyclone on it.

-----

BTW i cant go to the GBG in fall, wife said we are going to disneyworld for anniversary and i could go next spring GBG i hope.
Back to top Go down
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

That's tough Sy. Unfortunately I've been a victim of identity theft myself. Somebody got a capitol one card in my name and bought all kinds of things. I was overseas in the Marine Corps while this all happened. This was in 2002. I had no idea until I got home from Iraq and tried to buy a car. They told me my credit was terrible. I said that's impossible, I've never missed a payment for anything in my life or even been late. Come to find out I had all these delinquent charges.

I had to call all these places and get it cleared up. I found out where and when these cards were used. I explained to them there was no way it could have been me because I wasn't even in the country at the time they were used. I was able to prove it, and I wasn't responsible for anything, but it took about 3 years to get it all cleared up for good.

Here's the kicker...years later I was a somebodies house who was very close to me. They actually had been storing a bunch of my stuff in their garage while I was in the Marines. One day I went to get my things out of their garage and I come across a box that had some mail in it. It had a stack of mail with my name on it from Capitol One. I opened it up and it was all of the late and delinquent charges. I walked in the house and threw the mail on the table and asked the person to explain to me what this was. They just sat there with a dumb look on their face. I could have killed them.

I won't say exactly who, but this person is related to me. Because of that reason, I never did anything about it. It's hard because it's family, but I only speak with this person on rare occasion, and I will never trust that person again. Anyway, best of luck to you Sy. I really hope you get it all straightened out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:02 pm

I know that feeling Sy! it's a shame that people can literally f*ck someone else without remorse
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Thanks guys...I have to do some follow-up calling tomorrow to find out how big of a breach this was. If here SSN is out there it can be sold to just about anyone. If its just the account then no worries...its clear.

Warlord...wow...what a story...don't know if I could maintain composure with that one.
Back to top Go down
Amphibious Warlord
Private
Private
Amphibious Warlord

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:47 am

syclops wrote:
Thanks guys...I have to do some follow-up calling tomorrow to find out how big of a breach this was. If here SSN is out there it can be sold to just about anyone. If its just the account then no worries...its clear.

Warlord...wow...what a story...don't know if I could maintain composure with that one.

Yeah, it just sucks. There's no other way to put it. I really hope the best for you.
Back to top Go down
Gramps
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Mod/Triarius/US Army/Milsim
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:56 am

GLad to hear things are good now Sy and Warlord I know the feeling there, I went through something similar with a relative as well.
Back to top Go down
http://teamdagger.weebly.com/
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Know how you feel Warlord. SY's Crap Week Rant 3696926579

The neighbour who ripped me off, had just got her little girl back.
She must'v'e written down my card details at some point.
I never pursude it after I got my cash back, cos I didn't want the little girl to lose her mummy again.
But never trusted that neighbour again.

It really sucks when it's someone you know.
And glad you got your boxmag ordered SY. cheers bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Guarenteed there will be a video of the Boxmag in action! Probably will do a review and write up!
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Maybe a vid review and install guide??
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Not much in regard to installation...but sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:14 pm

My sister stole my identity from a dog tag I had given Her. Her boyfriend at the time put in a landline and in two months racked up
4k of calls. At the time I was deployed off the Med doing ops in support of IFOR/SFOR. I had my command write a letter and they took it as far as to take me to court. In my court date I asked for the contract and for them where did I sign. They said that it was ordered over the phone in my hometown. I summited the ship I was in and the operation I was in. Didn't take the Magistrate much to dismiss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Sy wish I had seen this earlier I'd sent you mine.
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:52 pm

It's bad enough that complete strangers mess with you...let alone family! Sorry to hear that Elvis.
Back to top Go down
DUNK-ALMIGHTY
Triarius/Salvo Operator
Triarius/Salvo Operator
DUNK-ALMIGHTY

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:34 pm

HOW DO YOU RACK UP 4K IN 2 MONTHS?!? affraid affraid SY's Crap Week Rant 3696926579 SY's Crap Week Rant 3696926579 scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SY's Crap Week Rant   SY's Crap Week Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

SY's Crap Week Rant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next