Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trouble with firing on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

trouble with firing on Empty
PostSubject: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Ok so I installed a new e triggeron my tacamo but it seems to fire with or without e trigger on and when it fires its rapid firing like 3 or 6 times or full when held back without safety pulls i need help on ideas
Back to top Go down
syclops
Mod/Triarius/Magfed/ABF Original
syclops

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

You changed the sear and sear spring out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mogpaintball.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Im actually wondering on the sear
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:28 pm

The armiture pin is also a different length... Did you cut it to the right length? Can you snap a pic of the internals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:12 am

I did cut to new legnth but still unsure what legnth i was suppsed to cut to A with the disc pushed down towards magnet or b disc attached to armeture without magnet in place i did find out it wasnt the sear being the incorrect one rather i needed to gring it a bit so the trigger wouldnt catch it lol man serious design flaws to the kits the level of modding one goes through to make simple modifications work sheesh glad im committed or id just give up. The other thing is now i have alliviated the firing issue with e trigger off but when engaged if i hold the trigger down i get full auto even when in semi and it seems to fire inconsistently when pulling trigger sometimes firing just because i let up on trigger pull maybe i have a bad micro switch?
Back to top Go down
StormShadowz
Black Ops
Black Ops

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

you know i had a similiar problem with the ape board...i got the a new trigger spring ( the heavier one) , of course a new sear spring ( e-trigger )...and everything ran perfect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah so i weny back to run it stock no ape to see what would happen still same issue it isnt catching after first shot and fires like 3 shots per pull or full auto with trigger depressed hmmm wish i had more time to tinker with it but two babys and a wife make it hard to find time
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Scratches head...I would have to have it in hand. Finally got mine working right accept that on the 15 bps mode it goes full auto every time without having to ramp the three shots (reminder: its an AB trigger in my A5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Im going to go back to stock alpha halves to determine if its something with the the parts for the tacamo kit or maybe a power tube issue hey did anyone else have a issue securing the second screw that holds power tube in place ob the side the cyclone normally goes and what did you do to overcome it cause the screw is just to short to catch threads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Im more so talking about where thers the three things sticking out and you remove them to place the screw in
Back to top Go down
syclops
syclops

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:08 pm

If I'm not mistaken they should have sent you a longed screw to secure it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Ive got a long night ahead of me before i play this weekend lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble with firing on   trouble with firing on Empty

Back to top Go down

trouble with firing on
Page 1 of 1