Alpha Black Paintball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rap4 fusion bdu's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 am

About 2-3 months ago I picked up a pair of these....

rap4 fusion bdu's IMG_20120426_120929

Well I must say at first look I was impressed as I have a pair of real issue acu bdu's and they r cut the exact same....... material in the rap4 bdu's is lots lighter in weight about half but is still ripstop .....one thing I noticed is the pockets on the rap4 bdu's do not have drain holes like the real deal .......the color and pattern is real close to real marpat but not quite

Now for my testing ...ive worn these out on the field a dozen times or so now so far I am impressed they have held up great crawling in and out of briars, thorn apples, slides ,dives a few trecks thru the swamp no tears or snags yet also these seem not as hot as my other bdu's... one complaint the velcro pockets I hate em ....i recommend doing the illegal modd remove the flap side velcro sew a button on the pocket side and hem a slot on the flap for the button or use heavy duty snaps...these clean up great last game I was a rainbow orange pink green blue ....even dried onto them before I could wash em all washed out ....although I some how forgot a paintball in a pocket and it broke in the dryer and was cooked in affraid no worry's washed right out

Conclusion good fit finish comfy lots pockets cleans easy the velcro patch locations r nice but do to the noisy velcro pockets I give these a 9/10
Back to top Go down

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:04 am

Thanks for the write up, i was looking all over for a good review on rap4's camo. :)
Back to top Go down

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:57 am

No prob .....I love these cammies they r so comfortable and quiet..... very durable aswell .......ive worn and washed these atleast 30 times no color fade or bad seams .....i removed the velcro on the pockets and used buttons instead of the velcro

I believe there is another good write up on PB RIOT...... :twisted:
Back to top Go down

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:24 am

I used to use PBRiot but then I took a speedball marker to the knee
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:25 pm

UNSC113 wrote:
I used to use PBRiot but then I took a speedball marker to the knee

Laughing hahahah

Back to top Go down

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:47 pm

For real though those guys flamed on me hard about not understanding what "agg" was. I love ABF because people act like they would face to face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AЯЅфП
Mod/Pump/Ninja
Mod/Pump/Ninja
AЯЅфП

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:03 pm

UNSC113 wrote:
For real though those guys flamed on me hard about not understanding what "agg" was. I love ABF because people act like they would face to face. Very Happy

really?

I have been a member on there since the start and
have only witnessed two instances where there was a big flame war

there is alot less people on there but like here the active members are great over there
Back to top Go down

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

It was the second day the forum was up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rap4 fusion bdu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: rap4 fusion bdu's   rap4 fusion bdu's Empty

Back to top Go down

rap4 fusion bdu's
Page 1 of 1